Rachel Bibbs’ Code of Ethics–
This document that I am displaying to you all is a short list of the morals and values that I believe in. Through this document, I will be explaining each of five core values. With this Code of Ethics, any company or organization that I were to work for in the future, I would want them to display these ethics, just as much as I would.
- Appreciation: Respect those who you work with, and also their opinions. When working in a company or organization, we will deal with people who may not see or have the same view as we do. In doing so, we need to be able to respect those who have those different views.
- Determination: This company or organization that I may work for in the future must be dedicated to getting the job done. They also must make sure that each person is contributing to getting the job done also. We should be the best at what we do.
- Devotion: This company or organization must be devoted to the job at hand. Everyone can’t do everyone’s job, therefore, everyone needs to work together and be willing to put in the time and effort for all projects and the job period.
- Obligation: As a part of this company or organization, we are obligated to do what the job in tells, meaning we have a duty, and therefore we must go forth with what we are supposed to do.
- Partnership: This company or organization must display a sense of teamwork. In order to get things done, we have to work together as a team. When we do that, we will be able to succeed.
Citation information from: http://thesaurus.com/